The Procurement & Contracting Office at the U.S. Mission in Brazil seeks qualified and reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and/or services.
U.S. Mission Brazil is pursuing vendors located or able to perform on the following locations: Brasília/DF, Rio de Janeiro/RJ, São Paulo/SP, Belo Horizonte/MG, Porto Alegre/RS, Recife/PE and Manaus/AM.
For a company to be considered for U.S Mission Brazil`s contracts and purchases, the business shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with U.S Government`s requirements, either legal or technical.
Regardless of the contract/purchase order total amount, U.S Mission Brazil encourages all potential vendors to register at the System for Award Management (SAM). However, all businesses entering a contract or purchase order for values of USD 30,000 and over with the U.S. Government will require a Unique Entity ID and registration in the System for Award Management (SAM), as a mandatory requirement.
Get started on your company`s registration now!
Instructions on how to register and renew are available on SAM website at http://www.sam.gov/.
Unique Entity ID: https://sam.gov/content/entity-registration
Video: Unique Entity ID
- The USG does not make any payments in advance: payment is made exclusively after receipt of the goods/services.
- Payment is made in local currency for local vendors and in U.S. Dollars for offshore vendors.
- Payment is mainly made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Please select either EFT Registration Form for Local Vendors or EFT Registration Form for Offshore Vendors and see what type of information is requested.
- By U.S. law, EFT payments are made within 30 days from receipt of a proper invoice by BrasiliaDBO (finance department).
- Invoicing instructions are available here.
- Quick guide for Registration of Offshore Vendors (in Portuguese)
- NCAGE Tutorial (in Portuguese)
NDAA 889 Contractor Compliance Representations
- On August 13, 2019, Public Law (P.L.) 115-232 went into effect prohibiting Federal agencies from using video surveillance and telecommunications products or services from Huawei Technologies, ZTE, Hikvision, Hytera, Dahua and its subsidiaries.
- In order to comply with such regulation, vendors MUST formally state that your company will not provide covered telecommunications equipment or services and does not use covered telecommunications equipment or services or use any equipment system or service that uses covered telecommunications equipment or services.
- NDAA Attachment
- Express NDAA Certification – Translated into PT
Would you like to register your company for future request for quotations? Access the Vendor’s Database and register now!
Brasilia: Residential Gas (GLP) System Certification (Quotations accepted until March 15, 2024)
Brasília, February 21, 2024
Title: Residential Gas (GLP) System Certification
Enclosed is a Request for Proposals (RFQ) for residential gas (GLP) system certification for the U.S Embassy Brasilia, Brazil.
Quotations will be accepted until March 15, 2024.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.
Offerors must be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) database at https://www.sam.gov prior to submittal of their offer/proposal as prescribed under FAR 4.1102. Failure to be registered at time of proposal submission may deem the offeror’s proposal to be considered non-responsible and no further consideration will be given. Therefore, offerors are highly encouraged to register immediately if they are interested in submitting a response to this requirement.
Sao Paulo: Potable water treatment - annual contract (due date to be defined on the pre-proposal meeting)
Title: Potable water treatment – annual contract
The United States Consulate General in Sao Paulo, Brazil, requires specialized and certified local company to perform the potable water treatment in its compound.
To receive a detailed statement of work (SOW), including technical specifications, services required, and solicitation norms, please email Magno Canos (CanosMG@state.gov) no later than February 7.
A pre-proposal meeting will be held to discuss the statement of work. To take part on it, please email Magno Canos (CanosMG@state.gov) no later than February 7 by close of business (the date will be informed later by email to interested parties).
This solicitation ends at close of business on February 7, 2024. Interested parties must submit their bid packages to ProcurementSP@State.gov according to due date to be defined on the pre-proposal meeting.
Please contact Magno Canos (CanosMG@state.gov) with any questions.
Christine D. Bonds