The U.S. Mission in Brazil will celebrate International Education Week, November 13-17, with several initiatives and opportunities for Brazilian students to learn more about study in the United States.
- Monday: Applying to MBA Programs – Johns Hopkins Carey Business School: The Assistant Director of Admissions, Michael Joseph Cuneo, will be available to answer questions about the admissions process.
- Tuesday: Facebook Chat about the Opportunity Funds Program – On November 14, at 4:30 p.m., EducationUSA counselors will hold a live Facebook chat in Portuguese on EducationUSA Brazil’s page to highlight the opening of the Academic Opportunities Program.
- Wednesday: College Week Live – International Students Day FREE Online University Fair. The 6th annual EducationUSA International Students Day virtual college fair, organized in partnership with CollegeWeekLive, will take place on Wednesday, November 15, 7am-7pm (Brasília time).
- Thursday: Facebook Live EducationUSA Interative: College and University Admissions Explained. On Thursday, November 16, 12pm-1pm (Brasília time), EducationUSA will host an hour-long interactive program on the topic of “College & University Admissions Explained.”
- Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APIS) Virtual Fair on Wednesday, November 15, 7pm-9pm (Brasilia time): Members of our admissions team will be available to answer questions about the admissions process and requirements, our curriculum, and course offerings and career opportunities. Be sure to register to access the event.
- Friday: Facebook Live on Student and Exchange Visas with ECA PDAS Galt – On Friday, November 17, at 12pm, EST, ECA/PASC will partner with Consular Affairs to host a Facebook Live discussion to chat about Student and Exchange Visas. The Live will be an opportunity for audiences to ask questions about an important step in the process for studying in the USA.