United States Embassy Brasilia, Brazil
Message for U.S. Citizens: Consular Officer Visiting
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, on August 26 and 27, 2019
Consular representatives from U.S. Embassy Brasilia will be in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, on Monday afternoon, August 26, and Tuesday morning, August 27, 2019. A consular officer will be available to meet with U.S. citizens, accept U.S. passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications, and provide notarial services on these dates and times. For a full list of services, please consult the U.S. Mission website.
To schedule an appointment with the consular officer, please send an email to BrasiliaACS@state.gov with “Belo Horizonte” in the subject line, or call (61) 3312-7000.
Please RSVP by August 21 at 5:00 p.m. and include in your email:
- The full name of all persons seeking services;
- The type of service(s) they require for each person e.g. Adult Passport Renewal;
- Preferred date for your appointment;
- Your telephone with area code.
Those who make an appointment will receive the exact location in Belo Horizonte via reply email.
Example Subject Line: Belo Horizonte
American Citizen Services
U.S. Embassy Brasilia
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Brazil Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact U.S. Embassy Brasilia located at SES – Av. das Nações, Quadra 801, Lote 03, 70403-900 – Brasília, DF, at +55 (61) 3312-7000 Monday through Friday during business hours. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +55 (61) 3312-7400. Email: BrasiliaACS@state.gov
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).