United States Embassy Brasilia, Brazil
Message for U.S. Citizens: Consular Officer Visiting
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, on December 16, 2019
Consular representatives from U.S. Embassy Brasilia will be in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, on Monday, December 16 from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm. A consular officer will be available then to meet with U.S. citizens, accept U.S. passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications, and provide notarial services. For a full list of services, please consult the U.S. Mission website.
To schedule an appointment with the consular officer, please send an email to BrasiliaACS@state.gov with “Belo Horizonte” in the subject line, or call (61) 3312-7000.
Please RSVP by December 12 at 5:00 p.m. and include in your email:
– The full name of all persons seeking services;
– The type of service(s) required for each person (e.g. Adult Passport Renewal);
– Your telephone with area code.
Those who make an appointment will receive the exact location in Belo Horizonte via reply email.
Example Subject Line: Belo Horizonte
American Citizen Services
U.S. Embassy Brasilia
· Contact U.S. Embassy Brasilia located at SES – Av. das Nações, Quadra 801, Lote 03, 70403-900 – Brasília, DF, at +55 (61) 3312-7000 Monday through Friday during business hours. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +55 (61) 3312-7400. Email: BrasiliaACS@state.gov
· Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).