United States Embassy Brasilia, Brazil
Message for U.S. Citizens: Consular Officer Visiting
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, on October 25, 2019
Consular representatives from U.S. Embassy Brasilia will be in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, on Friday, October 25, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. A consular officer will be available to meet with U.S. citizens to accept U.S. passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications and to provide notarial services on those dates and times. For a full list of services, please consult the U.S. Mission website.
To schedule an appointment with the consular officer, please send an email to BrasiliaACS@state.gov with “Belo Horizonte” in the subject line, or call (61) 3312-7000.
Please RSVP by October 22 at 5:00 p.m. and include in your email:
– The full name of all persons seeking services;
– The type of service(s) required for each person, e.g., Adult Passport Renewal;
– Your telephone with area code.
Those who make an appointment will receive the exact location in Belo Horizonte via reply email.
Example Subject Line: Belo Horizonte
American Citizen Services
U.S. Embassy Brasilia
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Brazil Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Brazil located at SES – Av. das Nações, Quadra 801, Lote 03, 70403-900 – Brasília, DF, at +55 (61) 3312-7000 Monday through Friday during business hours. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +55 (61) 3312-7400. Email: BrasiliaACS@state.gov
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).