United States Embassy Brasilia, Brazil
Message for U.S. Citizens: Consular Officer Visiting
Santarém, Pará, on March 11, 2020
Consular representatives from the U.S. Embassy in Brasilia will be in Santarém, Pará, on Wednesday, March 11, 2020, from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. A consular officer will be available to meet with U.S. citizens, accept U.S. passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications, and provide notarial services. For a full list of services, please consult the U.S. Mission website.
To schedule an appointment with the consular officer, please send an email to BrasiliaACS@state.gov with “Santarém” in the subject line, or call (61) 3312-7294.
Please RSVP by March 6 at 5:00 p.m. and include in your email:
– The full name of all persons seeking services;
– The type of service(s) they require for each person e.g. Adult Passport Renewal;
– Your telephone with area code.
Those who make an appointment will receive the exact location in Santarém via reply email.
Example Subject Line: Santarém
American Citizen Services
U.S. Embassy – Brasilia
See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Brazil Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Brazil located at SES – Av. das Nações, Quadra 801, Lote 03, 70403-900 – Brasília, DF, at +55 (61) 3312-7000 Monday through Friday during business hours. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +55 (61) 3312-7400. Email: BrasiliaACS@state.gov
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).