United States Embassy Brasilia, Brazil
Message for U.S. Citizens: Consular Officer Visiting
Rio Branco, Acre, on May 9, 2019
Consular representatives from the U.S. Embassy in Brasilia will be in Rio Branco, Acre, on Thursday, May 9, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. A consular officer will be available to meet with U.S. citizens, accept U.S. passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications, and provide notarial services on those dates and times. For a full list of services, please consult the U.S. Mission website.
To schedule an appointment with the consular officer, please send an email to BrasiliaACS@state.gov with “Rio Branco” in the subject line, or call (61) 3312-7294.
Please RSVP by May 2 at 5:00 p.m. and include in your email:
– The full name of all persons seeking services;
– The type of service(s) they require for each person e.g. Adult Passport Renewal;
– Your telephone with area code.
Those who make an appointment will receive the exact location in Rio Branco via reply email.
Example Subject Line: Rio Branco
American Citizen Services
U.S. Embassy – Brasilia
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Brazil Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Brazil located at SES – Av. das Nações, Quadra 801, Lote 03, 70403-900 – Brasília, DF, at +55 (61) 3312-7000 Monday through Friday during business hours. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +55 (61) 3312-7400. Email: BrasiliaACS@state.gov
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).