The Academic Opportunities Program, sponsored by the US Department of State, is receiving applications until January 14. The program aims to support students who are qualified and come from low-income families in the application process for undergraduate and graduate scholarships in the U.S. Universities. It is offered through the EducationUSA network, a Department of State network that advises and accompanies those interested in studying in the USA.
The program provides academic follow-up throughout the application process, and covers costs for applying to the U.S. universities such as: study materials, registration fees for the required tests, transportation and accommodation when required for tests, university registration, translation, and document delivery fees. Registration ends on January 14, 2018.
- Be in the 2nd or 3rd year of high school in 2018 or have graduated in December 2017
- Come from a family with limited financial resources
- Speak advanced-level English
- Have an excellent academic track record
- Perform extracurricular and community activities
- Be interested in any area of study except Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Psychology or Law
For more information and the application form, go to http://educationusa.org.br/site/oa/, e-mails for questions: email@example.com
EducationUSA is a U.S. Department of State Network that provides information about study opportunities and accompanies students throughout the admission process for summer, undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, English, and short-course programs. The EducationUSA offices offer a variety of services and activities for all those interested in studying in the country. For further information please go to www.educationusa.org.br, https://www.facebook.com/EducationUSABR.