Last week, U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross met with Brazil’s Minister of Economy, Paulo Guedes on the occasion of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro’s first official visit to the United States. As an outcome of their meeting, Secretary Ross and Minister Guedes announced the new members of the U.S.-Brazil CEO Forum:
New U.S. CEO Forum Members:
– Mr. José (Joe) Almeida, Chairman, President & CEO, Baxter International
– Mr. Jason Andringa, President & CEO, Vermeer Corporation
– Mr. Andres Gluski, President & CEO, The AES Corporation
– Mr. Joc O’Rourke, President & CEO, The Mosaic Company
– Mr. Larry Schwartz, Chairman & CEO, Seaborn Networks
– Mr. Mark Sutton, Chairman & CEO, International Paper
– Mr. Jabali Wells, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Amicus Capital Partners
– Dr. James Wertz, President & CEO, Microcosm, Inc.
– Mr. Dow Wilson, CEO, Varian Medical Systems
New Brazilian CEO Forum Members:
– Mr. Roberto Castello Branco, CEO, Petrobras
– Mr. Joao Paulo Brotto Gonçalves Ferreira, CEO, Natura Cosméticos
– Mr. João Miranda, CEO, Votorantim
– Mr. Fernando Galletti de Queiroz, CEO, Minerva Foods
– Mr. Gustavo Werneck, President & CEO, Gerdau
– Mr. Harry Schmelzer Jr., President & CEO, WEG Group
– Mr. Paulo Cesar de Souza e Silva, President & CEO, Embraer
– Mr. Marco Stefanini, Founder & CEO, Stefanini IT Solutions
The U.S.-Brazil CEO Forum brings together American and Brazilian business leaders to develop joint recommendations on how to increase bilateral trade and investment.
For further information on the Forum, visit: https://br.usembassy.gov/u-s-brazil-ceo-forum/
For further information on this Press Release, please contact the U.S. Embassy Press Office in Brasília at BrasiliaEMBEUA@state.gov or on (+55 61) 3312 – 7367 / 7350 / 7364.