Twenty young Brazilian leaders were selected from more than 1,800 applicants
The U.S. Embassy and Consulates in Brazil are pleased to announce the names of 20 young Brazilian entrepreneurs and business leaders selected to participate in the sixth edition of the 2022 Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI) Fellowship Program – a program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State. For this 2022 edition, the program will be carried out in a hybrid form, with a virtual component from January to May 2022 and an in-person component from June 10 to July 16, 2022 and will bring together 280 young leaders from 37 countries from Latin America, the Caribbean, and Canada.
During the program, participants will complete the Entrepreneurial Leadership curriculum offered by YLAI and receive coaching from U.S. host organizations for four weeks. They will also interact with mentors and other fellows to explore foreign policy issues and challenges. In addition, they will participate in live events and cross-cultural activities. The YLAI is a collaborative and enriching experience that combines technical entrepreneurship training with leadership development and networking opportunities.
– Anderson da Silva Pereira, Sao Paulo
– Andre Bastos Ferreira, Sao Paulo
– Atila Luiz Matos dos Santos, Rio de Janeiro
– Brenda Mikaelly Mendes Ferreira Mota, Piaui
– Breno Fontes, Rio Grande do Norte
– Bruna Monteiro do Nascimento, Pernambuco
– Elisa De Rooij Mansur, Rio de Janeiro
– Ernesto Ferreira Vasconcellos, Rio Grande do Sul
– Fernando Aguzzoli Peres, Rio Grande do Sul
– Georgia Karoenne Barbosa Silva, Minas Gerais
– Joao Bernardo Valentin Casali, Rio de Janeiro
– Lucas dos Santos Reis, Bahia
– Lucas Kimo Grossi, Minas Gerais
– Marco Guilherme Ferragina, Sao Paulo
– Michelle Pereira de Almeida, Distrito Federal
– Petrina Teixeira Santos, Sao Paulo
– Ramon Santana Santos, Bahia
– Renielle Goncalves de Lira, Rio de Janeiro
– Sarah Fernandes da Silva Nascimento, Sao Paulo
– Vitor Vannucchi Ungari, Sao Paulo
This year’s program will conclude with a face-to-face forum in the United States in July 2022, provided the Covid-19 situation allows participants to travel to the US. Upon completion, participants will have acquired new skills, resources, ongoing support from U.S. partners, and a broader network, strengthening business ties between the U.S. and Latin America, the Caribbean, and Canada.
The website https://ylai.state.gov includes information about the YLAI Professional Fellows Program and the YLAI Network.