Costs paid at the cashier located inside the Consulate (per person):
- Personal checks are NOT accepted.
- “Travelers checks” from the applicants are acceptable. Signature must be done before the consular cashier.
- International credit cards are accepted, i.e: Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Novus-Discover (except for MRV K visa fees).
- Fees are generally good for 1 (one) year after the appointment date.
- If, for any reason, the visa is not issued or the application is not approved, the fee will not be refunded.
- In order to facilitate your process, we recommend you to avoid damaged bills when paying the fees.
- exchange rate to be consulted at payment day.
|Immigrant Visa interview and processing fee (processed on the basis of an I-130, I-600 or I-800 petition)||$325.00|
|Immigrant Visa interview and processing fee (processed on the basis of an I-140 petition)||$345.00|
|Immigrant Visa interview and processing fee (processed on the basis of an I-360 petition, DS-117 or DS-1884)||$205.00|
|Diversity Visa Lottery||$330.00|
|Returning Resident application (form DS-117)||$180.00|
|Bording Foil (former Transportation Letter)||no fee|
|Filling I-130 Immigrant Visa Petition||$420.00|
|Filling I-360 application||$405.00|
|MRV fee (K1/K2/K3/K4 visas)
Payment for MRV must be done through the Applicant Service Center (ASC)website
Costs to be paid at the Medical Offices (per person):
|Lab tests (if necessary):||Varies|
|Vaccinations (if necessary):||Varies|
|DNA test (if necessary):||$360,00|